Legends of Elbrus
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN OF THE PILOT PROJECT "SYSTEM OF AUTO-TOURIST ROUTES" LEGENDS OF ELBRUS "
The auto-tourist route "Legends of Elbrus" covers four subjects of the North Caucasus Federal District - Kabardino-Balkaria. Karachay-Cherkessia. North Ossetia Alania. Stavropol region.
The route runs through all the main attractions of these regions and gives the tourist the opportunity to see the main part of the beauties of the North Caucasus for several days. From ancient castles to natural wonders.
At the moment, these subjects are actively cooperating in the field of autotourism, but basically it is mountain autotourism, the so-called "Jeep Tours".
In order for us to develop auto tourism more expanded with the attraction of the flow of auto tourists (caravaners), it is extremely necessary to develop Caravanning in the North Caucasus Federal District.
This direction is one of the most recent priorities among government bodies, representatives of auto clubs and various NGOs.
For the further development of this route, representatives of the auto tourism industry have worked out and identified the main tasks that require a priority solution:
- Conducting an expert assessment of the territory where it is planned to create autotourism clusters.
- Based on the results of the work of experts in the field, it is proposed to determine the places for creating parking lots for caravaners, campgrounds, etc. in all four subjects.
- Creation of a unified database of tour operators + auto clubs in the indicated regions.
- Creation of a unified calendar of events in the district aimed at attracting the attention of government authorities - business communities-NGOs to Autotourism.
- Increased media attention to the development of Autotourism in the North Caucasus Federal District.
- Support from the federal center.
The route "Legends of Elbrus" can become the main auto-tourist route in the South of Russia and become a center of attraction for tourists from all over the world!
Information about the initiator of the events: Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic (360000, Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria, the city of Nalchik, Bekhtereva Street, 8, 9).
Contact information: President of the Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, member of the Council for Youth Policy under the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North Caucasus Federal District Baisiev Temirzhan Mukhametovich, contact phone: + 7-903-425-42-22.