To organize a rally, you must have a map to accurately follow the route. Cell phones and walkie-talkies for communication with the members of the column. List of participants and thematic attributes, if necessary. Organization:
- Make a preliminary list of participants. It is important to consider the number of drivers. Add the driver's full name, brand and state number of the car to the list. Also include a contact phone number.
- Think over the topics and select the appropriate attributes. This is necessary in order for the column to stand out externally in the main stream of cars.
- Draw up the route of the column. It is important to understand the dimensions of the column and the street segments separated by traffic lights. If the column is long, then not all cars will have time to cross the traffic light, which means there will be a break in the general formation. Do not forget to warn all participants that when changing lanes, the last member of the column performs the maneuver first.
- Before starting to distribute printed versions of the route and instruct the drivers. Select the first and last car in the column.
- Wireless communication between participants. It can be done using walkie-talkies or bluetooth headsets.
- And the last and most important point. Your procession must be coordinated with the city administration. It is important to obtain official permission to conduct the rally. The ability to escort the convoy by the police will simplify movement on the roads.
Would you like to join our organization?
Fill out the contact form, the company manager will contact you within 5 minutes